Task distribution and data collection
The automatic task distribution system:
- allows the daily monitoring and management of an employee's work distribution as well as of what tasks the employee is assigned to at every moment of the day;
- set the average time to fulfill each task, to ensure the minimum number of employees necessary to perform the task. Tasks can be distributed for periods of 30 or 60 minutes;
- get detailed information about who is working and who is doing what. Task planning allows the application to automatically suggest a distribution, avoiding parallel records;
- distribute a list of tasks/responsabilities by the employees working that day, ensuring that all of the planned tasks are dealt with;
- allows manual handling of the distribution of tasks, enabling a fine-tuning of task distribution. The parameterization of the tasks for each day also ensures the distribution of skills required to carry out the tasks;
- avoid duplication of work and allows the optimization of the skills assigned for each task.